June 30th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Dirk Dashing 2 is released!
It has been a long time coming, but I'm pleased to announce the official release of Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye!
Secret Agent Dirk Dashing returns for a brand new mission! After a wicked computer virus destroys G.O.O.D's new computer network, Dirk must track down the cyber criminal responsible for the attack. His mission leads him to a massive global corporation, owned by one of the wealthiest men in the world. Help Dirk avoid security systems, evade guards, and solve all-new puzzles to stop a diabolical new plot by E.V.I.L mastermind, Dr. Ego!
Dirk Dashing 2 features:
- No blood, no gore, no fist-fights, no gratuitous violence of any kind - Dirk uses tranquilizer darts, knockout gas grenades, and other non-lethal means to defeat his enemies!
- 40 huge levels to explore, including 5 secret levels, all packed with hidden areas and secret treasures to find!
- New stealth tactics that allow Dirk to sneak up on tougher enemies!
- New moves, like the ability to climb ladders and hang from wires and pipes!
- A new inventory system, so you can pick up multiple weapons and gadgets, carry them with you, and use them whenever you want!
- A new health system, so Dirk can take multiple hits before he dies!
- Improved graphics, with lighting effects and cel shading!
- An all-new soundtrack with spy music that perfectly fits the game!
- 3 skill levels that provide new and different challenges!
- Play using keyboard, joystick, or gamepad!
- Ability to save your game progress at any point!
- In-game instructions to get you started!
Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for $19.99.
Visit dirkdashing.com to see the video trailer, view screenshots, and download the free demo!