March 10th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Fashion Cents Gents v1.2 is available!
I'm pleased to announce the release of v1.2 of Fashion Cents Gents!
This update contains two enhancements that have been frequently requested by customers, as well as some bug fixes that I made to the underlying game engine during the development of Dirk Dashing 2. I've also replaced the Windows and Linux installers with more modern ones that won't crash on 64-bit.
- Fixed: pressing ESC key on main menu now returns you to the game instead of exiting
- New: Removed the penalty for using the Undo button
- New: Players who make the high score list can edit the name that goes on the list (previously it just used your profile name, and you couldn't change it)
- Fixed: installer crashes on 64-bit Windows
- Fixed: installer crashes on 64-bit distributions
- Fixed: bad file permissions set on some files, which causes issues when installed as root
- Fixed: installer no longer appends the game's install directory to PATH
- Fixed: better support for PulseAudio, without the need for "padsp" on some 64-bit distributions like Mandriva 2011
You can get the latest version here: